Salted Black Bean for porridge



Yesterday, my Chinese Si Fu gave me a 'golden' recipe again.  No cooking is required for this recipe!!  I made it immediately when I reached home.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup salted black bean
  • 2 tbsp fried grind dried prawn
  • 2 tbsp chilli oil (can be omitted if you prefer it not hot)
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp fried garlic
  • 1 tbsp minced ginger
  • 2 tbsp fish sauce
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce ( I make it saltier as I want it to go with porridge)
  • about 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 2 tbsp sesame oil

Procedure:

  1. Wash and drain salted black bean.
  2. Add all ingredients except olive oil and peanut oil into a glass container and mix well.
  3. Top up with olive oil until it covers the mixture.
  4. Add sesame oil to cover the olive oil.
  5. Leave at cool area for a week before serving.  ( But we have already finished 1/2 of it just now).

It goes really well with porridge.  We love it!

Note :  I will try to upload the picture when I make it the next time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment