Hamburger Veggie Combo Meat Patty - 汉堡包绿肉饼


Tell you something.  I tried to make the above patties a few weeks ago.  I ended up spending the whole day cleaning my wok!!  I didn't know what happened, the patties just sticked on the wok.  I was so so so disappointed....  I decided to give it a final try after getting some tips from my mum on 'how to fry meat patties'.  (Just wondering anybody started laughing at me? mmmm....)

Finally, I manage to make some hamburgers for lunch last weekend.  Hey, just realised that it is not so difficult to homemake hamburger patties.  However, this is not the McDonald's meaty type.  It is my own version with lots of veggies/herbs in it.

Ingredients:

  • 600g minced pork
  • 2 medium onions - chopped
  • 6 cloves garlic - chopped
  • 1 bunch coriander - chopped
  • 1 bunch parsley - chopped
  • 1/2 cup plain flour/corn flour
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp sugar(optional)
  • 1 tsp ginger powder
  • 1/2 tsp 5 spices powder
  • 2 tbsp dark soy sauce / light soy sauce
  • 1 egg

Procedure:

  1. Mix well all the above ingredients.
  2. Heat up the pan, when the pan is hot, add 1 tbsp oil. 
  3. When oil is hot, add 1 heaped tbsp of the mixed minced pork, flatten it using a turner to a desired thickness.
  4. Fry both faces using very low heat. 
  5. It is ready when both side are golden brown.

I sincerely think that, it is again the healthy version of hamburger patty, simply because you need only 1 tbsp oil to fry all the patties.  And, it is free from preservatives!!  Good for simple and easy lunch.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment