Get rid of the oil stain on the stainless steel cookware

I fried veggie meat patty again yesterday.  I don't know why, whenever finish frying, my pan is full of stubborn oil stain.  Could it be I use too little oil?  

Anyway, I recall Ms Chan's handy tip.

After frying, don't turn off the heat yet, pour a cup of water, try to scrub them out with the turner.  They actually came off!  To make it more thorough, I even put the 'green cloth' inside the pan, use the turner to hold the 'green cloth' and scrub them again.

Wow, perfect!!

Thank you Ms Chan :0

Note:  I think this tips can only be applied for Stainless steel cookware because a caution note for my hard-anodised wok was 'Do not pour cold water onto hot wok!'.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment