Instant Noodles - Kimchi Flavour 快熟麵


I was looking at Kimchi Nabe recipe last week.  Suddenly, just strike my mind that I can possibly turn it into instant noodles? Hey, it works!!

Ingredients
  • 1 serve of noodles/ bee hoon/ Kuih Teow - cook it according to packet direction
  • 1 cup chicken stock(usually I use plain water)
  • 2 tbsp of Kimchi
  • 1 tsp soy bean paste(Korean or Chinese is find)
  • Veggie of the day(Above is home-grown snow pea)
  • 1 tsp fried onion

Procedure
  1. Boil the chicken stock/water.
  2. Add Kimchi, soy bean paste and veggies.  Bring to boil, then remove from heat.
  3. Pour it onto the noodles.  Garnish with fried onion.
That is one of my favourite weekdays lunch recipe right now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment