Healthy Fibrous Juice 健康纤维果汁


What do we have in fruits? All the nutrients, vitamins and most of all, fibre.  However, when we have fruit juice, we extract all the juice using a juice extractor, then throw away the fibre!!  emmm.....

Why not try having this fibrous fruit juice with empty stomach in the morning?  Then, let our body have some time to digest and absorb the goodies from the juice.  Have your breakfast half an hour later(or longer)

Do not try to combine too many types of fruits and veggies at one time.  I am not sure whether there is any reaction/side effect for having too many fruit/veggies at a time, but one thing for sure, it will taste :-< 
I usually mix 3 only. Our favourite trio are:-
  • orange, green apple and celery(try to include leaves too)  + 1 cup water
  • orange, green apple and strawberries + 1 cup water
Blend them in the blender, not juice extractor.

I like to include orange/any citrus fruits because I find that its fibre will improve the texture of the juice and makes it taste better. 

If you are trying it for the first time, I would like to suggest that you start with only oranges, because the texture is the most similar to the juice from juice extractor.  If it is too sour, add some honey.

Even though I always have fibrous fruit juice for my breakfast, I still enjoy my ordinary fruit juice(without fibre type) when I eat out :O

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment