Winter veggies in my garden

One thing good about growing winter veggie here is that, it doesn't need watering.  On top of that, with the cold weather, the worms, especially the caterpillars will just make their way out of the garden.  Hurray!!

This year is my first year growing Kai Choy 芥菜 (Chinese mustard), to me as a beginner, I think it is a great success : )

Please come through and have a look at my garden.



This is Kai Choy, the big type


This is small Kai Choy - 雪里红


This year, my coriander is not so good, I suspect it is because I grow at the same spot as last year. 


This is cress, we like it with 'Tao Yu Bak' - soy sauce braised pork

Will cut some  雪里红 for  杂菜汤 tomorrow. 

Fresh from garden.  Ha! Ha!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment